Looking for small team setting to develop/modify/test medical software?
Ready to provide technical/software support for live client environments?
In this key role, you will monitor and troubleshoot client environments, respond to support and enhancement tickets from clients, test all ONCOCHART related software, and develop ONCOCHART enhancements requested by clients and management.
Qualified Candidates Will Possess:
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team setting
- Self motivated with ability to set goals and accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of VB.NET and MS SQL Server
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
BMSi recognizes our employees are our most valuable asset. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, along with comprehensive benefits, including Health, Dental, IRA and extensive vacation days.
Ready to join a team where you can make a difference?
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume, cover letter, and salary history, to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Fax: 405.917.0519.BMSi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer