Are you a self-starter? Do you want to be paid what you’re worth? We’re looking for you.
In this key role, you will work closely with the Sales Manager, setting up appointments for our sales reps to visit with potential clients. You will monitor the appointment, making sure that all requirements are met. You will ensure that all pre-appointment mailings are accomplished.
Qualified Candidates Will Possess:
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong phone talent
- Ability to set goals and accomplish tasks
- Robust self-starter proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
- Capable of working closely with Sales personnel
Important Position FAQ’s:
- Oklahoma City based
- Little to no travel
- Large amount of phone time
- Work closely with Sales Manager arranging appointments
- Salary plus commission
Bogardus Medical Systems, Inc. recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, along with comprehensive benefits, including insurance (health, dental, disability and vision for your children), IRA, paid holidays and extensive vacation allowances.
Ready to join a team where you can make a difference?
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume, cover letter and salary history to email@example.com. If you prefer to fax, please do so to 405.917.0519.
BMSi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer