Client Support Representative
Come make a difference! Join our small team to provide technical support and troubleshoot medical practice management software.
Put your skills to the test by troubleshooting and providing high level technical support for live client environments.
In this key role, you will monitor and troubleshoot client environments, respond to support and enhancement tickets from clients, test all ONCOCHART related software and develop SQL reports requested by clients and management.
Qualified Candidates Will Possess:
- Excellent computer skills. Must be proficient in many areas; “tech savvy”
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic team setting
- Ability to set goals and accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- Self-motivated personality
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred, not required)
- Working knowledge of SQL (also preferred, many have learned SQL on the job)
Bogardus Medical Systems, Inc. recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, along with comprehensive benefits, including insurance (health, dental, disability and vision for your children), IRA, paid holidays and extensive vacation allowances.
Ready to join a team where you can make a difference?
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume, cover letter and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to fax, please do so to 405.917.0519.
BMSi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer